Your privacy is very important to us. By visiting and/or ordering services on our website, you agree and where required consent to the collection, use, disclosure and transfer of your personal information as set out in this policy.
We (Shriji Online Food) is a company registered in India under company number 7991252510, 7991898910, 7991424210, 7991434310 and with our registered office at Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh, India. By visiting and/or ordering services on our website, you agree and where required consent to the collection, use, disclosure and transfer of your personal information as set out in this policy.
Information We Collect From You
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, phone number, and credit card information or train route. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. We may also collect information about your usage of the Website and information about you from the messages you post to the Website and the e-mails or letters you send to us.
Use Of Your Information
- Your information will enable us to provide you with access to the relevant parts of the website and to supply the services you have requested. It will also enable us to bill you and to contact you when necessary concerning our services. We will also use and analyze the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business and for any statistical or analytical purpose.
- We may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the Website or our services.
- Where you have indicated accordingly, you agree that we may use your information to let you know about our other products and services that may be of interest to you including services that may be the subject of direct marketing and we may contact you to do so by post, telephone, mobile messaging (e.g. SMS, MMS etc.) as well as by e-mail.
Where you have indicated accordingly, you agree that we may also share information with third parties (including those in the food, drink, leisure, marketing and advertising sectors) to use your information in order to let you know about goods and services which may be of interest to you (by post, telephone, mobile messaging (e.g. SMS, MMS etc.) and/or e-mail) and to help us analyze the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business and services to you
- If you do not want us to use your data in this way or change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know by using the contact details or amending your profile accordingly
- Please note that by submitting comments and feedback regarding the website and the services, you consent to us to use such comments and feedback on the Website and in any marketing or advertising materials.
Disclosure Of Your Information
- The information you provide to us will be transferred to and stored on our servers, and may be accessed by or given to trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- If you have consented we may allow carefully selected third parties, including marketing and advertising companies, our affiliates and associates, to contact you occasionally about services that may be of interest to you. They may contact you by telephone, SMS as well as by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted by these companies in the future, please let us know by using the contact details or by amending your profile accordingly.
- If our business enters into a joint venture with, purchases or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed or transferred to the target company, our new business partners or owners or their advisors.
- We may use the information that you provide to us if we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with (and/or where we believe we are under a duty to comply with) any legal obligation; or in order to enforce our website terms and any other agreement; or to protect the rights of Shriji Online Food, Delivery Restaurants or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and other organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and prevention.
- Information that is to be used by third parties shall be in accordance to policies under the Indian law.
Security And Data Retention
Accessing And Updating
You have the right to see the information we hold about you ("Access Request") and to ask us to make any changes to ensure that it is accurate and up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us using the contact details. In the event that you make an Access Request, we reserve the right to charge a fee of five hundred Indian Rupees only (500 INR) to meet our processing costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Terms And Conditions
- Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to:
Address: Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh, INDIA
Call: 7991252510, 7991898910, 7991424210, 7991434310